We develop form-fitted engine harnesses for GM engines, utilizing all new wire and OEM components. The object of these wiring harnesses is to have the wires well organized on the engine so that they disappear as much as possible and donít detract from the look of the engine; all this while functioning to the complete OEM specs for engine control and emissions.
This is a self-contained engine and transmission control system that comes with its own fuse block and relays. In each of our harnesses all of the connections are labeled and placed in their proper location for ease of installation.
We can program customer OBD2 computers or we can provide new, programmed OEM computers.
We have a wide variety of GM harnesses available including:
* We have experienced staff providing technical support for all our harnesses.
- Throttle Body Injection (TBI) - Prices
- Tuned Port Injection (TPI) - Prices
- Small/Big Block RamJet - Prices
- 1993 to 1997 LT1 Engines - Prices
- 1998 & Up LS1 Engines - Prices
- GM LS2 Engines - Prices
- GM LS7 Engines - Prices
- GM LS3 Engines - Prices
- 1996 & Up Vortec Engines - Prices