We develop form-fitted engine harnesses for Dodge/Chrysler engines, utilizing all new wire and OEM components. The object of these wiring harnesses is to have the wires well organized on the engine so that they disappear as much as possible and donít detract from the look of the engine; all this while functioning to the complete OEM specs for engine control and performance.
This is a self-contained engine and transmission control system that comes with its own fuse block and relays. In each of our harnesses all of the connections are labeled and placed in their proper location for ease of installation.
We can program customer computers or we can provide new, programmed OEM computers. We also have experienced technical support staff available by phone.
We have a wide variety of Chrysler harnesses available including:
- 5.7L Hemi with Standard Shift
- 5.7L Hemi with 545RFE Automatic
- 5.7L Hemi with 727 Automatic
- 5.7L Hemi with 500 or 518 Automatic
- 5.7L Hemi with WA580 (Nag-1) Automatic
- 6.1L or 6.4L Hemi with Standard Shift
- 6.1L or 6.4L Hemi with 545 RFE Automatic
- 6.1L or 6.4L Hemi with 727 Automatic
- 6.1L or 6.4L Hemi with 500 or 518 Automatic
- 6.1L or 6.4L Hemi with WA580 (Nag-1) Automatic
- 5.2L or 5.9L Magnum with Standard Shift
- 5.2L or 5.9L Magnum with Automatic Shift
- Viper with Standard Shift
- Viper with Automatic Shift
* For Magnum and Viper applications we require you to send in your factory engine/transmission harness.
Hemi Technical Information:
* We have experienced staff providing technical support for all our harnesses.
- Any 2003 to 2008 Hemi motor can be run on a 2005 Ram computer for simplicity.
- The 2011 545RFE Automatic Transmission valve body is not compatible with earlier years